Visiting Cannon Beach
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Cannon Beach, which is also known for its parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in Cannon Beach
- The closest major airport is in Astoria, OR (AST-Astoria Regional) 29 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cannon Beach
The beaches, sunsets, and parks highlight the city's natural beauty, and Cannon Beach, Les Shirley Park, and Hug Point State Park are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Take Care and Coaster Theatre.
In Cannon Beach, you'll be able to select from 70 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Stephanie Inn - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- The Ocean Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Sea Breeze Court - This 2-star motel in Downtown Cannon Beach features free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and clean rooms.
Dressing for Cannon Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Cannon Beach gets about 67.20 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 37°F