Search Caldas Novas, Central - West Region Hotels from AU$22
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Caldas Novas
Visitors can enjoy all that Caldas Novas has to offer including the water parks, parks, and theme park. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. A top sight in the city is Acqua Park diRoma.
- There are 190 hotels and other accommodations in Caldas Novas
- The closest major airport is in Caldas Novas (CLV-Nelson Ribeiro Guimaraes) 7.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Caldas Novas
Attractions like Acqua Park diRoma, Water Park, and Lagoa Thermas Clube are fun for kids of all ages. Notable city landmarks like Matriz Church and Diocesan Sanctuary of Our Lady of Salette might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Serra de Caldas Novas State Park, Serra de Caldas State Park, and Japanese Gardens.
In Caldas Novas, you'll find 190 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Pousada DuKalango - With a stay at this 2.5-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Prive das Thermas II - With a stay at this 2.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to 7 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Rio Quente Resorts - Hotel Turismo - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a golf course, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Caldas Novas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 64°F as the nighttime average
- Caldas Novas gets about 63.27 inches of rain per year
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 57°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Caldas Novas?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Caldas Novas, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Caldas Novas?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Caldas Novas?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Caldas Novas?
What are some hotels with pools in Caldas Novas?
Recent Reviews in Caldas Novas
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Caldas Novas airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Caldas Novas?
- Where to stay near top Caldas Novas attractions?
- More accommodation types in Caldas Novas
- What kind of hotels are in Caldas Novas?
- Which hotel chains are in Caldas Novas?
- What are the most popular hotels in Caldas Novas?
- Are there hotels near Caldas Novas?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends