Visiting Cable Beach
Travelers to Cable Beach give high marks for the beaches and beautiful gardens. Relaxing and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its spas and bars.
- You'll find 33 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Broome
- The closest major airport is in Broome, WA (BME-Broome Intl.) 3.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cable Beach
A favorite place to visit in the city is Japanese Cemetary. You'll also find Broome Bird Observatory and Malcolm Douglas Wilderness Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Cable Beach. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cocos Beach Bungalows - This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a spa tub.
- Cable Beachside Villas - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and walkable location at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Mantra Frangipani Broome - This 4-star aparthotel features 2 outdoor pools, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Cable Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 69°F
- About 20.63 inches of rain falls on Cable Beach each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 59°F