- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Matso's Brewery
- 5 min walk
- Courthouse Markets
- 7 min walk
- SSJG Heritage Centre Broome
- 8 min walk
- Broome, WA (BME-Broome Intl.)
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Broome, Mangrove Hotel is near the beach. Pearl Luggers Museum and Broome Historical Society Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Johnny Chi Lane and Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park.
- Matso's Brewery - 5 min walk
- Bedford Memorial Park - 6 min walk
- Courthouse Markets - 7 min walk
- SSJG Heritage Centre Broome - 8 min walk
- Sacred Heart Church - 9 min walk
- Broome, WA (BME-Broome Intl.) - 3 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Bay Club – Beachfront restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 8 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 35.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 26 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Mangrove Hotel Broome
- Mangrove Hotel
- Mangrove Broome
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent hotel. Could not fault. Thoroighly enjoyed my stay and cant wait to go back.