Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Broome, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's safari tours, parks, and wineries.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodations in Broome
- The closest major airport is in Broome, WA (BME-Broome Intl.) 1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Broome
Families come for attractions such as Johnny Chi Lane, Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park, and Willie Creek Pearl Farm. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bedford Memorial Park, McDaniel's Lookout, and Town Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sun Pictures and Short Street Gallery.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Broome. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Broometown Boutique Accommodation - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Cocos Beach Bungalows - This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a spa tub.
- Cable Beachside Villas - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and walkable location.
Dressing for Broome
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 69°F
- Broome gets about 20.63 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 59°F