Travelers to Buzios give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, jazz scene, and archaeological sites. Top sights in the city include Geriba Beach, Orla Bardot, and Ossos Beach.
- There are 576 hotels and other accommodations in Buzios
- The closest major airport is in Macae (MEA) 47.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Buzios
Cultural venues in the city include Casa-Atelie Carlos Scliar Museum, Surf Museum, and Cabo Frio Municipal Theater. The city is notable for landmarks like Ossos Square, Fazenda Sao Joao, and Casario Historico. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Geriba Beach, Orla Bardot, and Ossos Beach.
In Buzios, you'll find 576 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Solar do Arco - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Casas Brancas Boutique-Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Pousada Abracadabra - With a stay at this 3-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options.
Other favorite sights in Buzios include Ferradura Beach, Azeda Beach, and Joao Fernandes Beach.
Dressing for Buzios
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 70°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 61°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 65°F
- Average annual rainfall for Buzios is 2.01 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 61°F