Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 30 Jan. 2021
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Bunbury, which is also known for its spas and coffeehouses. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and walkable setting. You'll find 19 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bunbury.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bunbury
Cultural venues in the city include Bunbury Regional Art Galleries, Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre, and King Cottage Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Back Beach, Hungry Hollow Beach, and Koombana Bay. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Big Swamp Wildlife Park and Bunbury CentrePoint.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Bunbury. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bunbury Seaview Apartments - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Bunbury Glade Caravan Park - This 3-star campground features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Quest Bunbury Apartment Hotel - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Bunbury
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Bunbury gets about 26.81 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 48°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Bunbury?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bunbury, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Bunbury?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Bunbury?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Bunbury?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Bunbury?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Bunbury?
What are some hotels with pools in Bunbury?
What is the best spa hotel in Bunbury?
What is staying in Bunbury like?
What should I do while I'm visiting Bunbury?
What's the seasonal weather like in Bunbury?
Recent Reviews in Bunbury
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Bunbury airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Bunbury?
- Where to stay near top Bunbury attractions?
- More accommodation types in Bunbury
- What kind of hotels are in Bunbury?
- Which hotel chains are in Bunbury?
- What are the most popular hotels in Bunbury?
- Are there hotels near Bunbury?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends