Visitors to Brantome-en-Perigord are sure to enjoy the riverfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its coffeehouses.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Brantome-en-Perigord
- The closest major airport is in Perigueux (PGX) 22.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Brantome-en-Perigord
A favorite place to visit in the city is Brantome Abbey. In the area, you'll also find Chateau de Bourdeilles and Boschaud Abbey.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Moulin de Vigonac - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Brantome-en-Perigord
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Average annual rainfall for Brantome-en-Perigord is 1.18 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F