Visiting Bora Bora
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Bora Bora, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its local tours. Top sights in the city include Mt. Otemanu, Bora Bora Photo Lagoon, and Coral Gardens.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Bora Bora
- The closest major airport is in Bora Bora (BOB-Motu Mute) 5.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Raiatea (RFP-Uturoa) 38.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bora Bora
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Mt. Otemanu, Bora Bora Photo Lagoon, and Coral Gardens. Snorkeling, shark watching, and taking local tours are top activities, while sights to visit include Vaitape Harbor. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tupitipiti Point and Mt. Pahia.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bora Bora. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a marina and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this resort. This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 3 restaurants.
- Conrad Bora Bora Nui - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Bora Bora
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 74°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 71°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bora Bora is 68.74 inches
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 69°F