Overview of Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Bungalow, Lagoon View (Overwater Suite with Plunge Pool)
Superior Bungalow, 2 Queen Beds, Beach View, Overwater
One Bedroom Beach View Over Water Bungalow Suite king bed
Bungalow, 1 King Bed, Private Pool, Overwater (Otemanu)
One Bedroom Mountain View Over Water Bungalow Suite king bed
Deluxe Bungalow, 1 King Bed, Lagoon View, Overwater
Premier Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Private Pool, Beachfront (Moana Beach)
Two Bedroom Deluxe Beachfront Villa with Private Pool
Bungalow, 2 Bedrooms, Private Pool, Overwater (Herenui)
Two Bedroom Poereva Suite with Plunge Pool two kings
One Bedroom Beachfront Villa with Private Pool
Three Bedroom Beachfront Villa with Private Pool
Bungalow, 1 Bedroom, Lagoon View, Overwater
Bungalow, 1 Bedroom, Mountain View, Overwater (Plunge Pool)
About this area
Located in Bora Bora, Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is near the airport and on a private beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Matira Beach and Le Meridien Beach. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving, waterskiing and parasailing adventures can be found near the property.
- Bora Bora Lagoonarium - 1 min drive
- Le Meridien Beach - 2 min drive
- Tupitipiti Point - 13 min drive
- Mt. Hue - 16 min drive
- Mt. Otemanu - 16 min drive
- Bora Bora (BOB-Motu Mute) - 109 min drive
- Where to eat
- Arii Moana – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Tere Nui – Beachfront restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Sunset Restaurant – Bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Fare Hoa – Restaurant with a bar offering barbecue. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
Awards and affiliations
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 36000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 18000.00 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 200.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: XPF 5300 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 13000 per person (roundtrip)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Four Seasons Bora Bora