- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Villa, 1 Double Bed, Overwater (Emerald)
Villa, 1 Double Bed, Overwater (Sapphire)
Room, Resort View (1 Double Bed, Overwater)
Pool Villa, 1 Double Bed, Overwater
Premium Pool Villa, 1 Double Bed, Overwater
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Brando Bora Bora)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Brando Bora Bora)
Villa, 1 Double Bed, Overwater (Diamond Otemanu)
Villa, 1 Double Bed, Overwater (Diamond)
About this area
Located in Bora Bora, InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa is on a private beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Le Meridien Beach and Matira Beach.
- Arc En Ciel Bora-Bora - 3 min drive
- Bora Bora Lagoonarium - 3 min drive
- Moti Piti Aau Beach - 4 min drive
- Le Meridien Beach - 4 min drive
- Mt. Hue - 11 min drive
- Bora Bora (BOB-Motu Mute) - 108 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Reef – Pool-view restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
- The Sands – Beachfront brasserie with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
- The Corail – Ocean-view fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
- Bubbles Bar – Pool-view bar. Open for happy hour.
About this property
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa
Awards and affiliations
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7 AM to 5:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 200.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: 1.695 per cent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: XPF 4053.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 7334 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: XPF 3667 (one-way), (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort Thalasso Spa
- InterContinental Resort Thalasso Spa
- InterContinental Bora Bora Thalasso Spa
- InterContinental Thalasso Spa
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location, spa is beautiful, and reasonably priced considering location.