Search Bonifacio, Corsica Hotels from AU$102
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Jul. 2019
Visitors to Bonifacio are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, mountain views, and churches. Top sights around the area include Maddalena Archipelago National Park and Bear's Rock.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodations in Bonifacio
- The closest major airport is in Figari (FSC-Figari - Sud Corse) 13.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Ajaccio (AJA-Napoleon Bonaparte) 66.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bonifacio
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Église Ste-Marie Majeure, Bastion de L'Etendard, and Memorial du Passe Bonifacio. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Bonifacio Port is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Montee St-Roch and Bonifacio Citadel.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Bonifacio. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Genovese - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Lodge De Charme A Cheda - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hôtel & Spa des Pêcheurs - Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and free WiFi.
Popular places to visit in the area include Maddalena Archipelago National Park, located 16.7 mi (26.9 from the city center, and Bear's Rock, which is 19.9 mi (32 away.
Dressing for Bonifacio
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Bonifacio each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 52°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bonifacio?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bonifacio, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Bonifacio?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Bonifacio?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Bonifacio?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Bonifacio?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Bonifacio?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Bonifacio?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Bonifacio?
What's the best accommodation in Bonifacio to absorb the local history?
Recent Reviews in Bonifacio
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Bonifacio airport?
- Where to stay near top Bonifacio attractions?
- More accommodation types in Bonifacio
- Which hotel chains are in Bonifacio?
- What are the most popular hotels in Bonifacio?
- Are there hotels near Bonifacio?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends