Search Bergamo, Lombardy Hotels from AU$71
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs enjoy visiting Bergamo though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, cathedral, and monuments. Top sights in the city include Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, Carrara Academy Gallery, and Piazza Vecchia.
- There are 254 hotels and other accommodations in Bergamo
- The closest major airport is in Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio) 4.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Milan (LIN-Linate) 40 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bergamo
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, Piazza Vecchia, and Palazzo della Ragione. The city's natural beauty is on display at Caprotti Park, Parco Marenzi, and Parco Suardi. Other notable sights to explore include Carrara Academy Gallery and Stadio Atleti Azzurri d'Italia.
In Bergamo, you'll be able to select from 254 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Like Home - Boutique Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include free WiFi and a snack bar/deli.
- Petronilla - Hotel in Bergamo - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Citta Bassa can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Ginevra Rooms - Guests staying at this guesthouse in Citta Bassa can enjoy access to a computer station and a free stocked minibar. Expedia customers like its location.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Autodromo Nazionale Monza, located 19.6 mi (31.5 from the city center, and Monza Cathedral, which is 20.6 mi (33.1 away.
Getting Around Bergamo
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Bergamo Station, Bergamo Alta Funicular, or Seriate Station. Bergamo may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bergamo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Bergamo each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Bergamo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bergamo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Bergamo?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Bergamo?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Bergamo?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Bergamo?
What's the best luxury hotel in Bergamo?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Bergamo?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Bergamo?
What's the best hotel in Bergamo to absorb the local history?
Recent Reviews in Bergamo
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Bergamo airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Bergamo?
- Where to stay near top Bergamo attractions?
- More accommodation types in Bergamo
- What kind of hotels are in Bergamo?
- Which hotel chains are in Bergamo?
- What are the most popular hotels in Bergamo?
- Are there hotels near Bergamo?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends