Visitors to Beresford are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its beaches.
- You'll find 12 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bathurst
- The closest major airport is in Bathurst, NB (ZBF) 8.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Bonaventure, QC (YVB) 44.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Beresford
Places to visit in the larger region include Gowan Brae Golf and Country Club, Youghall Beach, and Maritime College of Forest Technology - Bathurst Campus. In the area, you'll also find Promenade Waterfront and Bathurst Heritage Museum.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Danny's Hotel Suites Events Center - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Beresford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 40°F during the day and -1°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 21°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 5°F
- Beresford gets about 1.42 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°F