Visitors to Bathurst are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls, waterfront, and coffeehouses.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Bathurst
- The closest major airport is in Bathurst, NB (ZBF) 7.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Bonaventure, QC (YVB) 51.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bathurst
The city's natural beauty is on display at Daly Point Nature Reserve, Youghall Beach, and Parc Atlas. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bathurst Heritage Museum and Promenade Waterfront.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bathurst. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Auberge de la Vallée - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Atlantic Host Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bathurst
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 40°F and the nighttime average to be -1°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 5°F at night
- About 1.42 inches of rain falls on Bathurst each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 3°F