Visiting Bella Vista
Visitors to Bella Vista are sure to enjoy the golf courses and lakeside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and coffeehouses. A top sight in the area is Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium.
- You'll find 206 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bentonville - Fayetteville
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional) 21.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bella Vista
Favorite places to visit in the city include Mildred B. Cooper Memorial Chapel, Jersey Boys London, and Cambridge Theatre London. You'll also find Park Spring Park and Museum of Native American History in the area.
In Bella Vista, you'll find 61 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Inn at Bella Vista - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size.
- Greens One at Bella Vista by Kees Vacations - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this condo resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- The Greens II at Bella Vista Village - With a stay at this 3-star condo, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with a private pool. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Bella Vista
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Bella Vista gets about 47.09 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 25°F