Visiting Belen de Escobar
Visitors can enjoy all that Belen de Escobar has to offer including the waterfront and monuments. Top sights in the area include Estadio Monumental, Teatro Colon, and Obelisco.
- You'll find 756 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) 39.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) 57.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Belen de Escobar
A couple of favorite places to visit are Escobar Clock Tower and Rio Capitan River Mouth. You'll also find Lagunas Golf Club and Cabildo in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Belen de Escobar, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 16 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are a few places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Howard Johnson Escobar Hotel is 3.7 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Belen de Escobar can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Pualy Eco-Resort & SPA is located 4.6 mi from the city center. This 2.5-star cabin in Belen de Escobar features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Belen de Escobar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Belen de Escobar is 1.38 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 42°F