Visitors can enjoy all that Batroun has to offer including its university setting. In Batroun, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.) 49 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Batroun
The university setting is a highlight of the city and PureTech Diving Facility is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you'll find Byblos Old Souk and Byblos Castle in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Batroun, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 19 hotels and lodging options locally. Here you'll find a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sawary Resort and Hotel is located in the heart of Batroun. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Batroun can enjoy access to a private beach and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- L'Auberge de la Mer is located 0.5 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Batroun can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Batroun
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 35.04 inches of rain falls on Batroun each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F