"Looters, they got a booking stating AC room. But they conned us and said the booking was for standard room without AC. Took 500 rupees extra. No proper parking place as well. Then again next day they refused complimentary breakfast. Then when we raised the Voice they said it is not der in their mail. ..."
"Firest and foremost There is no Happy Home Resort at the location. It is sold to to a new management & renamed as Sri Vaishnai Resort Cons 1. No network signal available at the resort.Wifi don't work 2. Debit/credit card can't be used as the network is not available 3. The route to the resort is ..."
"The place is has a fantastic location almost like the middle of a forest. Anyone who loves nature will love it here. Food is good.Staff is very helpful and polite. The only problem is if occupancy is low like in weekdays the operations begin to suffer like service, power back up, cable tv etc. Though ..."
The price is AU$81 per night from 28 Dec. to 28 Dec.AU$81
28 Dec. - 29 Dec.
3/5 (3 reviews)
A good service Apartment at Electronic City,BLR
"I took two rooms at starlit service apartments. Getting there was a bit of trouble because of bad roads, however the place was very good. The rooms were good, have an owen, television, induction stove, tea/coffee maker, excellent beds. The staff were friendly and easily available for our service. ..."
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Frequently asked questions
If you’re planning to come to the area to visit Bannerghatta National Park, take some time to see the rest of the sights while you’re in town. Travellers love the area for its array of dining options, sightseeing and major shopping area. You’ll find 7 hotels and other accommodations within a few miles for a convenient home base.
Park Hotel and Resort is one of the top choices for your stay based on our traveller data, and this 3-star hotel offers a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It’s located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Bannerghatta National Park. Other good choices within a few miles include Suggee Resort and OYO 19704 Sai Dham Comfort.
Expedia has 7 hotels and other accommodation options a few miles from Bannerghatta National Park.
Yes, you’ll find most hotel room reservations are fully refundable as long as you cancel prior to the accommodation’s cancellation deadline, which in most cases is within 24 or 48 hours of your arrival date. If your reservation is non-refundable, you might be able to cancel it and get a refund within a 24-hour period of booking. Enter your dates, click on “Search”, then filter by “free cancellation” to get the top deals on offer in Bannerghatta National Park.
Recent Reviews in Bannerghatta National Park
expedia verified reviews
"Firest and foremost There is no Happy Home Resort at the location.
It is sold to to a new management & renamed as Sri Vaishnai Resort
1. No network signal available at the resort.Wifi don't work
2. Debit/credit card can't be used as the network is not available
3. The route to the resort is so pathetic that anybody wish to come have to travel through irrigated fields
4. Won't get food at the resort as it's under renovation. If to buy food, have to travel 5 or 6 KM to the main city near by
5. Area is full of stray dogs "Beware"
6. None of the amenities accessible / available. Have to go only for staying, no pools, no walking parks, nothing. All are under renovation
7. Rooms are not cleaned, toilets are used and not cleaned, DTH connection to TV not available, No Wifi, No hot water, AC's don't work,
8. Food and beverages not at all aailable, have to carry from outside
9. Can smoke anywhere, within the lobby, outside areas, literally anywhere.
10. Alcohol can be consumed anywhere, nobody tells anything
If at all considering life has no meaning and want to go live in a forest, instead can try this wonderful resort by paying 2500/- per day"