Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Bamaga has to offer. The closest major airport is in Horn Island, QLD (HID) 33.1 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bamaga
Punsand Bay Beach is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Bamaga
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 77°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- Bamaga gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and November with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 73°F