Search Baguio, Cordillera Administrative Region Hotels from AU$27
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Baguio are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, sightseeing tours, and hot springs. In Baguio, there are 144 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Baguio
The city's natural beauty is on display at Burnham Park, Panagbenga Park, and Bridal Veil Falls. Camping is a top activity, and Camp John Hay is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University and Baguio Convention Center.
In Baguio, you'll find 144 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Sierra Pines Baguio - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- The Manor at Camp John Hay - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a restaurant.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baguio - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Baguio
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 70°F at night
- About 2.20 inches of rain falls on Baguio each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 70°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Baguio?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Baguio, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Baguio?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Baguio?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Baguio?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Baguio?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Baguio?
Recent Reviews in Baguio
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Baguio airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Baguio?
- Where to stay near top Baguio attractions?
- More accommodation types in Baguio
- What kind of hotels are in Baguio?
- Which hotel chains are in Baguio?
- What are the most popular hotels in Baguio?
- Are there hotels near Baguio?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends