Overview of Bianco off Queen
- Free WiFi
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
One Bedroom Budget Apartment
One Bedroom Superior Apartment
Two Bedroom Standard Apartment
Two Bedroom Superior Apartment
Two Bedroom Budget Apartment - One King & One Single Bed
About this area
Located in Auckland's Newton neighbourhood, Bianco off Queen is in the entertainment district. Sky Tower and Britomart Transport Centre are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Auckland Zoo and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Eden Park or Spark Arena. Our guests appreciate the property's central location.
- Aotea Centre - 9 min walk
- University of Auckland - 11 min walk
- SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre - 12 min walk
- Sky Tower - 13 min walk
- Auckland City Hospital - 15 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 19 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 30 min drive
About this property
Bianco off Queen
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: NZD 35 per night
- Late check-out fee: NZD 65.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and sofa beds. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Decent apartment to stay at. Did not like sharing balcony with the room next door, that was not mentioned anywhere.