Visiting Argeles Gazost
Visitors to Argeles Gazost are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its mountain views. Top sights around the area include Rosary Basilica and Notre-Dame de l'Immaculee-Conception.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Argeles Gazost
- The closest major airport is in Lourdes (LDE-Tarbes - Lourdes - Pyrenees Intl.) 21.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Pau (PUF-Pau - Pyrenees) 49.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Argeles Gazost
A favorite place to visit in the city is Pyrenees National Park. In the area, you'll also find Rosary Basilica and Notre-Dame de l'Immaculee-Conception.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Argeles Gazost. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Beau Site - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and parking, along with free WiFi.
- L'Arrieulat Auberge des Pyrénées - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel du Soleil Levant - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Argeles Gazost
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Argeles-Gazost Station. Argeles Gazost might not have as many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Argeles Gazost
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Argeles Gazost gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F