- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tony Knowles Coastal Trail
- 4 min walk
- William A. Egan Civic and Convention Center
- 5 min walk
- Bangkok Cafe
- 2 min walk
- Muffin Man Bakery Cafe 817
- 2 min walk
- Anchorage, AK (ANC-Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Anchorage, Hotel Captain Cook is in the city centre and near the bay. Tony Knowles Coastal Trail and Port of Anchorage are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Alaska Zoo and Elmendorf State Hatchery. Travelling with kids? Consider H2Oasis Indoor Waterpark, or check out an event or a game at Alaska Airlines Center. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Tony Knowles Coastal Trail - 4 min walk
- William A. Egan Civic and Convention Center - 5 min walk
- Anchorage Alaska Public Lands Information Center - 5 min walk
- Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall - 7 min walk
- Dena'ina Civic and Convention Center - 8 min walk
- Anchorage Alaska Railroad Depot - 11 min walk
- Anchorage, AK (ANC-Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Crows Nest — 1 min walk
- Fletchers — 1 min walk
- Bangkok Cafe - 2 min walk
- Muffin Man Bakery Cafe 817 - 2 min walk
- Hungry Bear Restaurant - 2 min walk
About this property
Hotel Captain Cook
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per day.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Captain Cook Anchorage
- Hotel Captain Cook
- Captain Cook Anchorage
- Captain Cook Hotel