Overview of The Student Hotel Amsterdam City
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Single Room
Executive Double Room
Design Room, 2 Bedrooms
Executive Single Room (Corner)
About this area
Located in Amsterdam, The Student Hotel Amsterdam City is near a metro station. Flower Market and The 9 Streets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Artis and Vondelpark. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Amsterdam Dungeon and NDSM Werf.
- Royal Theater Carre - 15 min walk
- Hermitage Amsterdam - 19 min walk
- Artis - 19 min walk
- Rembrandt Square - 8 min drive
- Heineken Experience - 8 min drive
- Wibautstraat Station - 3 min walk
- Amsterdam Amstel Station - 13 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Commons – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
The Student Hotel Amsterdam City
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). This property only accepts debit or credit cards and credit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted.
Property is also known as
- Student Hotel Amsterdam City
- Student Hotel
- Student Amsterdam City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great place to stay and in walking distance of my favourite places in Amsterdam. The shower's water pressure could have been better though.