Visitors can enjoy all that Zahle has to offer including the parks, monuments, and restaurants. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Zahle
- The closest major airport is in Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.) 39.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zahle
Notable city landmarks like Our Lady of Zahle and Bekaa and Cathedral of Our Lady of Deliverance might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Menshieh Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat in Zahle, you'll find the below list of hotels and lodging choices within 5 miles of the central area.
- Grand Kadri Hotel is 1.7 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Zahle can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
- Chtaura Park Hotel is located 1.4 mi from the city center. This hotel in Zahle features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Delora Hotel and Suites is located within 4.5 mi of the city center. This 5-star hotel in Chtaura features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Zahle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 96°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Zahle gets about 7.91 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F