- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm
- Max people: 1Max adults: 10
4 King Bunk Beds
Internet – Free WiFi
Food & Drink – Microwave
Bathroom – Free toiletries, a hairdryer and towels
Comfort – Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
About this area
Located in Kamakura, Ushio Guesthouse in Kamakura - Hostel is near the beach. Kamakura Museum of Literature and Kaburaki Kiyokata Memorial Art Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Hakkeijima Sea Paradise and Samuel Cocking Garden. Kamakura Performing Arts Center and Kanazawa Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Great Buddha - 10 min walk
- Zushi Beach - 7 min drive
- Tsurugaoka Hachiman-gu Shrine - 11 min drive
- Enoshima Aquarium - 13 min drive
- Hakkeijima Sea Paradise - 37 min drive
- Hase Station - 2 min walk
- Shonan-Fukasawa Station - 3 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 59 min drive
- Cafe recette 鎌倉 - 2 min walk
- Bread Code - 2 min walk
- Hase diner - 2 min walk
- カフェ坂ノ下 - 3 min walk
- Magokoro - 3 min walk
About this property
Ushio Guesthouse in Kamakura - Hostel
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 800 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.