Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Xiulin, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the parks. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its temples. A top sight in the city is Taroko National Park.
- You'll find 565 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hualien
- The closest major airport is in Hualien (HUN) 17.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Xiulin
The parks and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Taroko National Park, LuShui Trailhead, and Taroko Gorge. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Baiyang Waterfall and Hsiang-Te Temple.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Xiulin. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Taroko Mountain Dream Homestay B&B - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Li Wu Zuo Can B&B - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Silks Place Taroko - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Getting Around Xiulin
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Xiulin Jingmei Station. Xiulin might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Xiulin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 62°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- About 1.85 inches of rain falls on Xiulin each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas February and December are often coldest, averaging 54°F