Visiting Wilpena Pound
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Wilpena Pound, though all guests are sure to appreciate the hiking, tours, and wildlife. Tucked away and relaxing, this city attracts visitors with its restaurants. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Wilpena Pound.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wilpena Pound
The hiking trails and wildlife provide a picturesque setting and St Mary's Peak is one place worth a visit. With 3 hotels and other lodging options in Wilpena Pound, you'll find a vacation retreat at an affordable rate.
- Rawnsley Park Station - This 3.5-star apartment features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its restaurant and helpful staff.
- Wilpena Pound Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, you'll have access to a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a TV. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Wilpena Pound
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 0.43 inches of rain falls on Wilpena Pound each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 91°F while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 37°F