Visitors to Willits are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's musical theater and entertainment choices. You'll find 25 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ukiah.
Sightseeing and Staying in Willits
The city's cultural venues include Mendocino County Museum and Ridgewood Ranch. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Willits City Hall and Willits Rodeo Grounds.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Willits. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Old West Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Super 8 - Willits - Our customers like the pool and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Baechtel Creek Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Willits
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 39.33 inches of rain falls on Willits each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F