Search Willemstad, Curacao Hotels from AU$87
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 3 Aug. 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Willemstad, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its casinos and seafood restaurants.
- There are 167 hotels and other accommodations in Willemstad
- The closest major airport is in Willemstad (CUR-Hato Intl.) 8.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Willemstad
Cultural venues in the city include Museum Kura Hulanda, Curacao Maritime Museum, and Postal Museum. Attractions like Parke Tropikal Zoo, Curacao Sea Aquarium, and Curaloe Aloe Vera Plantation are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Mambo Beach, Blue Bay, and Blue Bay Beach.
In Willemstad, you'll be able to select from 167 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Baoase Luxury Resort - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Pietermaai District can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Mondi Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Quint's Travelers Inn - This 2.5-star aparthotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Willemstad
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 75°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 77°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.69 inches of rain falls on Willemstad each year
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 75°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Willemstad?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Willemstad, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Willemstad?
What's the best place to stay for families in Willemstad?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Willemstad?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Willemstad?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly place to stay in Willemstad?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Willemstad?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Willemstad?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Willemstad?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Willemstad?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Willemstad?
Recent Reviews in Willemstad
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Willemstad airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Willemstad?
- Where to stay near top Willemstad attractions?
- More accommodation types in Willemstad
- Which hotel chains are in Willemstad?
- What are the most popular hotels in Willemstad?
- Are there hotels near Willemstad?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends