Visiting West Wyalong
Visitors can enjoy all that West Wyalong has to offer including the golf courses, spas, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its bars. In West Wyalong, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in West Wyalong
A favorite place to visit in the city is Holland Park Swim Centre. In the area, you'll also find Coorinda Park and Wyalong Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in West Wyalong. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mayfair Motel - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- West Wyalong Caravan Park - With a stay at this 2-star campground, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Cameo Inn Motel - This 3-star motel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Getting Around West Wyalong
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Calleen Station or Wyalong Station. West Wyalong may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for West Wyalong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 46°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on West Wyalong each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 39°F