Fantastic setting. Very friendly service. Great access to outdoor activities.
- Cameron Falls
- 18 min walk
- Waterton Lakes Golf Course
- 4 min drive
- Cameron Lake
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Cameron Falls - 18 min walk
- Waterton Lakes Golf Course - 4 min drive
- Cameron Lake - 5 min drive
- Carthew - Alderson Trail - 19 min drive
- Akamina-Kishinena Provincial Park - 20 min drive
- Lethbridge, AB (YQL-Lethbridge County) - 101 min drive
About this property
Prince of Wales Hotel
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a 24-hour front desk. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a front desk safe. Rooms offer desks and free toiletries.
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 15.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Prince Wales Hotel Waterton Park
- Prince Wales Waterton Park
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee: CAD 15.00 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Free cots/infant beds
- Front-desk safe
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Designated smoking areas
- Free cots/infant beds
- Free toiletries
- Shower/bathtub combination
Was incredible experience visiting Waterton Lakes NP and the Prince of Wales Historic Hotel. Accommodations were great and the views were incredible, not to mention, windy as all hell. Second windiest place in Canada. We celebrated Canada Day with my native born brethren. Was nice to have the discount, as a result of paying less we got a room that had a northern view opposite the main attraction of the Lake and Mountains. It was great stuff either way. Only thing I noticed was it has a Resort feeling and not so much a National Park vibe like down in Glacier. Get the poutine and not the Beavertails down in the Waterton Village. Save yer money and eat in the village and not so much in the Hotel. Best gift store is in the Hotel for National Park stuff. After spending 6 days down in Glacier Waterton site was less grand in compare to St. Mary’s, Two Medicine, Lake McDonald and Many Glacier. Beautiful place nonetheless. Where the Canadian Prairie meets the Northern Canadian Rockies. So unique and serene.