Search Wagga Wagga, Wagga Wagga Hotels from AU$89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Feb. 2020
Visiting Wagga Wagga
Visitors to Wagga Wagga are sure to enjoy the riverfront and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, zoo, and university setting.
- You'll find 55 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Wagga Wagga
- The closest major airport is in Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill) 11 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wagga Wagga
The city's cultural venues include Wagga Wagga Art Gallery and National Glass Art Gallery. The riverfront and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Wollundry Lagoon, Victory Memorial Gardens, and Wiradjuri Reserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Riverina Community College and Wagga Wagga Visitor Information Centre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Wagga Wagga. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Street Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- The Lawson Motor Inn - Our customers like the central location and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 4-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and conference space.
- The Houston - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Wagga Wagga
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 52°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Average annual rainfall for Wagga Wagga is 23.39 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 38°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Wagga Wagga?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Wagga Wagga, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Wagga Wagga?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Wagga Wagga?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Wagga Wagga?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Wagga Wagga?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Wagga Wagga?
What's the best high-end hotel in Wagga Wagga?
What's the best boutique hotel in Wagga Wagga?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Wagga Wagga?
Recent Reviews in Wagga Wagga
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Wagga Wagga airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Wagga Wagga?
- Where to stay near top Wagga Wagga attractions?
- More accommodation types in Wagga Wagga
- What kind of hotels are in Wagga Wagga?
- Which hotel chains are in Wagga Wagga?
- What are the most popular hotels in Wagga Wagga?
- Are there hotels near Wagga Wagga?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends