Search Val-d'Isere, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Hotels from AU$174
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers give high marks for the ski areas in Val-d'Isere, which is also known for its spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting and mountain views. Top sights around the area include Mont Blanc and Mont Blanc.
- There are 193 hotels and other accommodations in Val-d'Isere
- The closest major airport is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) 59.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Val-d'Isere
Skiing is one of the top activities, while Mont Blanc, Ecole du Ski Francais de Val d'Isere, and L'Olympique Gondola are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Centre Aquasportif and Solaise Gondola.
In Val-d'Isere, there are 193 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Yule Hotel & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and ski-in/ski-out access, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Hôtel Avenue Lodge - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- L'Avancher - This 3-star hotel features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
A top sight outside the city is Mont Blanc, located 13.6 mi (21.9 from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Val-d'Isere
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Val-d'Isere gets about 31.42 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Val-d'Isere?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Val-d'Isere, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Val-d'Isere?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Val-d'Isere?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Val-d'Isere?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Val-d'Isere?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Val-d'Isere?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Val-d'Isere?
What's the best accommodation option for a ski holiday in Val-d'Isere?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Val-d'Isere?
Recent Reviews in Val-d'Isere
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Val-d'Isere airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Val-d'Isere?
- Where to stay near top Val-d'Isere attractions?
- More accommodation types in Val-d'Isere
- What kind of hotels are in Val-d'Isere?
- Which hotel chains are in Val-d'Isere?
- What are the most popular hotels in Val-d'Isere?
- Are there hotels near Val-d'Isere?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends