Search Turtle Island, Western Division Hotels from AU$38
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Turtle Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Turtle Island has to offer including its beaches. The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) 88.2 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Turtle Island
The picturesque setting of Devil's Beach and Yasawa Islands exemplify the city's natural beauty. You'll also find Long Beach and Blue Lagoon Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Turtle Island, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 12 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are some of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Turtle Island Fiji is located in the heart of Turtle Island. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Turtle Island can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort is located 0.2 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Nacula Island can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Navutu Stars Resort is located within 3.5 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Matayalevu can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Turtle Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Turtle Island is 1.81 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 66°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Turtle Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Turtle Island, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Turtle Island
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Turtle Island airport?
- Where to stay near top Turtle Island attractions?
- More accommodation types in Turtle Island
- Which hotel chains are in Turtle Island?
- What are the most popular hotels in Turtle Island?
- Are there hotels near Turtle Island?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends