- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Non Smoking (Double Room)
- Max people: 2Max adults: 2Max children: 1
1 Double Bed
Food & Drink – Fridge, coffee/tea maker and microwave (on request)
Bathroom – Private bathroom and shower/bathtub combination
Practical – Iron/ironing board and desk
Comfort – Air conditioning
About this area
Located in Townsville, Oonoonba Hotel Motel is in the suburbs. Magnetic Island Ferry Terminal and Strand Waterpark are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit ReefHQ Aquarium and Anderson Park Botanical Gardens. Townsville Palmetum and Billabong Sanctuary are also worth visiting.
- Cluden Racecourse - 4 min drive
- Catholic Diocese of Townsville - 6 min drive
- Cultural Centre Townsville - 7 min drive
- ReefHQ Aquarium - 11 min drive
- Museum of Tropical Queensland - 11 min drive
- Townsville Station - 10 min drive
- Townsville, QLD (TSV) - 17 min drive
- The Oaks Bistro — 1 min walk
About this property
Oonoonba Hotel Motel
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Shower/bathtub combination
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Oonoonba Hotel Motel
Comfortable room but too noisy
Although quite small, the room was renovated and comfortable. The bathroom however was not finished and the toilet water ran continuously. The appliances were adequate.
Pros: The position in town was very handy to main highway, CBD and shopping. The price per night was very reasonable. The room was very clean.
Cons: The rooms are positioned right opposite the open bars and the noise was intolerable. Even felt unsafe at times. Not the place to stay with PTSD.
Location: The location of the hotel is very good, being close to shopping, the highway and the central business district.