We are unable to complete your survey, as due to the corona virus we were unable to make use of this reservation. What recourse do we have in this instance? Even a credit for a future stay would be acceptable, as we were traveling in to see a Mirvish production, and will rebook these tickets once able to.
Overview of Le Germain Hotel Toronto
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
Signature Room, 1 King Bed
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed (Prestige)
Classic Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Toronto's Toronto Entertainment District neighbourhood, Le Germain Hotel Toronto is in the city centre and near the beach. CN Tower and Harbourfront Centre are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and Ontario Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rogers Centre or Scotiabank Arena. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as kayaking.
- Princess of Wales Theatre - 3 min walk
- Royal Alexandra Theatre - 5 min walk
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 7 min walk
- CN Tower - 7 min walk
- Rogers Centre - 10 min walk
- King St West at John St West Side Stop - 2 min walk
- Union Station - 12 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 17 min drive
- Victor — 1 min walk
About this property
Le Germain Hotel Toronto
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per night (maximum CAD105 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.