- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hyatt Regency Toronto
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed (CN Tower View)
Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds (CN Tower View)
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed (CN Tower View)
Suite (Specialty/Director Suite)
Room, 2 Double Beds (CN Tower View, High Floor)
Room, 1 King Bed (CN Tower View, High Floor)
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Suite (CN Tower View)
Room, 1 King Bed (High Floor)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (High Floor)
About this area
Located in Toronto's Toronto Entertainment District neighbourhood, Hyatt Regency Toronto is in the city centre and near the beach. Princess of Wales Theatre and Royal Alexandra Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit PATH Underground Shopping Mall and Toronto Eaton Centre. Check out an event or a game at Rogers Centre, and consider making time for Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Princess of Wales Theatre - 3 min walk
- Royal Alexandra Theatre - 6 min walk
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 8 min walk
- CN Tower - 8 min walk
- Rogers Centre - 9 min walk
- King St West at Blue Jays Way East Side Stop - 1 min walk
- Union Station - 13 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Toronto
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 29 for adults and CAD 29 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per accommodation, per day (maximum CAD100.00 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort