Overview of Chelsea Hotel, Toronto
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Chelsea Room, 2 Double Beds
Chelsea Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Chelsea Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Chelsea Hotel, Toronto is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Yonge-Dundas Square and High Park, while Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and Ontario Place are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Scotiabank Arena or Rogers Centre. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: College Station is 5 minutes by foot and Dundas Station is 5 minutes.
- Yonge-Dundas Square - 5 min walk
- Ryerson University - 6 min walk
- Toronto Eaton Centre - 8 min walk
- Toronto City Hall - 9 min walk
- Nathan Phillips Square - 11 min walk
- Union Station - 3 min drive
- College Station - 5 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Market Garden – Al fresco dining restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
- TBar – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Chelsea Hotel, Toronto
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This hotel will enact the following policy for stay dates of December 31, 2019 and July 31-August 2, 2020: Each guest must register with the hotel and receive a wristband; no more than 3 wristbands and guests per room. A wristband is required for room access after 9 PM
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay).
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.0 per stay.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 27.50 for adults, and CAD 10 and CAD 16.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 36.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 46.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Chelsea Hotel Toronto
- Chelsea Toronto
- Delta Chelsea Hotel Toronto
- Delta Chelsea Toronto
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Restaurants too expensive. Heater very loud and cold coming from outside. Everything else was great.