Visiting Tom Price
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Tom Price has to offer. The closest major airport is in Paraburdoo, WA (PBO) 75.3 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tom Price
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tom Price Visitor Centre.
Dressing for Tom Price
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 97°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 97°F as the daytime average and 55°F as the nighttime average
- Tom Price gets about 0.59 inches of rain per year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F