Search Tom Price, Western Australia Hotels from AU$195
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Tom Price
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Tom Price has to offer. The closest major airport is in Paraburdoo, WA (PBO) 75.3 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tom Price
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tom Price Visitor Centre.
Dressing for Tom Price
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 97°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 97°F as the daytime average and 55°F as the nighttime average
- Tom Price gets about 0.59 inches of rain per year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Tom Price?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tom Price, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Tom Price?
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Tom Price airport?
- Where to stay near top Tom Price attractions?
- More accommodation types in Tom Price
- Which hotel chains are in Tom Price?
- Are there hotels near Tom Price?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends