Those visiting Paraburdoo are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. The closest major airport is in Paraburdoo, WA (PBO) 6 from the city center.
Dressing for Paraburdoo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 97°F and nighttime averages of 55°F
- Average annual rainfall for Paraburdoo is 0.59 inches
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 97°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 46°F