Overview of Tokyu Stay Takanawa Sengakuji Ekimae
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Twin Room for 2 Person, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Moderate Double Room Single Use, Non Smoking
Comfort Double Room Single Use, Non Smoking
Comfort Double Room for 2 Person, Non Smoking
Residential Double Room Single Use, Non Smoking
Residential Double Room for 2 Person, Non Smoking
Superior Twin Room Single Use, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
In the city centre, Tokyu Stay Takanawa Sengakuji Ekimae is in Tokyo's Minato neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre and Tokyo Imperial Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include KidZania Tokyo and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo and Joypolis are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Shirokane-takanawa Station is 15 minutes by foot.
- Tokyo Midtown - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 5 min drive
- Tokyo International Forum - 5 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 6 min drive
- Tokyo Big Sight - 9 min drive
- Shinagawa Station - 14 min walk
- Shirokane-takanawa Station - 15 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 52 min drive
- NAKAU - 1 min walk
- Glück schiff - 1 min walk
- Daifukuen - 1 min walk
- 赤のれん - 2 min walk
- BELFORT CAFE - 2 min walk
About this property
Tokyu Stay Takanawa Sengakuji Ekimae
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1530 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent location, only minutes from a metro station. Walkable distance from Shinagawa, a great transportation hub. We travel with small child, so finding the washing machine a great extra! Thank you.