You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4859 for adults and JPY 2430 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2100 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 1000 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc.). Additionally, accommodation proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.