Overview of The Tokyo Station Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Dome Side Superior Twin, Non Smoking
Palace Side Comfort Twin, Non Smoking
Palace Side Deluxe Twin, Non Smoking
South Wing Superior Twin, Smoking
South Wing Deluxe Twin, Smoking
South Wing Premium Twin, Smoking
Maisonette King, Non Smoking
Junior Suite Twin, Non Smoking
Palace Side Superior Twin, Non Smoking
Palace Side Comfort King, Non Smoking
Dome Side Comfort King, Non Smoking
Dome Side King, Non Smoking
Palace side queen, Non smoking
Maisonette Twin, Non Smoking
Classic Comfort Queen Room, Smoking / 26sqm
Classic Comfort Twin Room, Non-Smoking / 36sqm
Maisonette Suite King Room, Non-Smoking / 72sqm
Maisonette Suite Twin Room, Non-Smoking / 120sqm
Ambassador Suite King Room, Non-Smoking / 95sqm
Ambassador Suite Twin Room, Non-Smoking / 95sqm
Classic Comfort Queen Room, Non-Smoking/ 26sqm (No view due to adjacent to Tokyo station platform)
City View Superior Twin, Non Smoking
Palace View Superior Twin, Non Smoking
City View Queen, Non Smoking
City View Superior King, Non Smoking
Palace View Premium Twin, Non Smoking
Palace View Premium Deluxe Twin, Non Smoking
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed (Classic Comfort)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, City View
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Premium Room, 2 Single Beds, View (Palace View)
Premium Room, 2 Single Beds, View (Deluxe, Palace View)
Dome Side Superior King, Non Smoking
City View King Room, Non Smoking
Palace View Premium Deluxe King, Non Smoking
Junior Suite King, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Marunouchi neighbourhood, The Tokyo Station Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. KidZania Tokyo and Roppongi Hills are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Ueno Park and Hibiya Park. Ueno Zoo and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden are not to be missed.
- Tokyo International Forum - 9 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 17 min walk
- Nippon Budokan - 2 min drive
- Ueno Park - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Dome - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Station - 1 min walk
- Otemachi Station - 6 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 46 min drive
- Blanc Rouge — 1 min walk
- Sushi AOYAGI — 1 min walk
- Brooklyn Brewery - 3 min walk
- Pit Nenohi - 3 min walk
- Lotus Moon - 3 min walk
About this property
The Tokyo Station Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-in may be slow from 3 PM to 5 PM due to a high volume of guests.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 4859 for adults and JPY 2430 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2100 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 1000 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Tokyo Station Hotel
- The Tokyo Station Hotel Japan
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
In all my travels across Japan from hotel to hotel, I have never seen a better hotel than Tokyo Station Hotel, they truly have a customer for life!