- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tokyo Midtown
- 11 min walk
- Roppongi Hills
- 3 min drive
- EXCELSIOR CAFFE
- 1 min walk
- Roastbeef Kamakurayama
- 2 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Akasaka neighbourhood, the b tokyo akasaka is in the city centre and near a metro station. Tokyo Tower and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include KidZania Tokyo and LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo. Check out an event or a game at Nippon Budokan, and consider making time for Joypolis, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Akasaka Station is 7 minutes by foot and Nogizaka Station is 10 minutes.
- Tokyo Midtown - 11 min walk
- Roppongi Hills - 3 min drive
- Tokyo Tower - 3 min drive
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Shinanomachi Station - 6 min drive
- Akasaka Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 64 min drive
- Liana — 1 min walk
- EXCELSIOR CAFFE - 1 min walk
- Roastbeef Kamakurayama - 2 min walk
- 牛の蔵 - 2 min walk
- Ushinokura - 3 min walk
About this property
the b tokyo akasaka
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- b akasaka Hotel
- b akasaka
- b Akasaka Minato
- The b Akasaka Tokyo, Japan
- The b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- b Akasaka Hotel Minato
- b tokyo akasaka Hotel
- b tokyo akasaka
- Hotel Sunroute Akasaka
- The b Tokyo Akasaka-Mitsuke Japan
- Sunroute Akasaka Minato
- the b akasaka
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good central location, very clean, good service. Very good value.