- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Park Hyatt Tokyo
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Park View (Up to 2 Adults)
Room, 1 King Bed (Up to 2 Adults)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Up to 3 Adults)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds (Up to 3 Adults)
Suite (Up to 3 Adults)
Room, 2 Double Beds (Up to 2 Adults)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Park)
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, Park Hyatt Tokyo is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Yoyogi Park, while KidZania Tokyo and Ueno Zoo are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Sunshine Aquarium and LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo.
- Yoyogi Park - 6 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 7 min drive
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 7 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 15 min drive
- Waseda University - 18 min drive
- Tochomae Station - 8 min walk
- Hatsudai Station - 12 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67 min drive
- New York Grill — 1 min walk
- Giandole — 1 min walk
- Kozue - 2 min walk
- EXCELSIOR CAFFE - 3 min walk
- Zauo Fishing Restaurant - 3 min walk
About this property
Park Hyatt Tokyo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7:30 AM to 9:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Additional fees apply to children 13 years old and younger for breakfast and other meals when sharing existing bedding.
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 6325 for adults and JPY 3162 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3200 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1600 (up to 12 years old)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 4800 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Park Hyatt Tokyo Hotel
- Park Hyatt Hotel
- Park Hyatt Tokyo
- Park Hyatt
- Park Hyatt Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hyatt Tokyo
- Shinjuku Hyatt
- Park Hyatt Tokyo Shinjuku
- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
What you would expect from a very high priced hotel.