- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Hilton Tokyo
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds, Business Lounge Access
Queen Hilton, Room
Hilton, Room, 2 Single Beds
King Hilton, Room
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access, Tower
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access (Executive)
King, Executive Suite, Business Lounge Access, City View
Deluxe Twin Room
Junior Suite, 2 Single Beds, Business Lounge Access (Executive)
King Deluxe, Room
Executive Suite, 2 Single Beds, Tower
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
Premium Twin Room
About this area
Located in Shinjuku neighbourhood, Hilton Tokyo is connected to a shopping centre. Roppongi Hills and KidZania Tokyo are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Sunshine Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Tokyo National Olympic Stadium or Meiji Jingu Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Tochomae Station is 4 minutes by foot and Nishi-shinjuku Station is 4 minutes.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 9 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 10 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 16 min drive
- Waseda University - 23 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 30 min drive
- Tochomae Station - 4 min walk
- Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 13 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 52 min drive
- Marble Lounge — 1 min walk
- Dynasty — 1 min walk
- Metropolitan Grill - 1 min walk
- Junisoh - 1 min walk
- 五右衛門 - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3114 for adults and JPY 1894 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3200 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1600 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 7258.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
it was suprising how front desk staff and concierges were so rude and not professional. They looked really mad and unfriendly, I hesitated to ask inquiries or concerns while staying. The location is amazing so as the size of the room