- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tokyo International Forum
- 16 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- 8 min drive
- Sushi Arai
- 1 min walk
- Sushi Kanesaka
- 1 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the city centre, HOTEL MUSSE GINZA MEITETSU is in Tokyo's Ginza neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Tokyo Tower and Rainbow Bridge. KidZania Tokyo and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Higashi-ginza Station is 5 minutes by foot and Shimbashi Station is 6 minutes.
- Tokyo International Forum - 16 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 8 min drive
- Tokyo Tower - 10 min drive
- KidZania Tokyo - 11 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown - 14 min drive
- Higashi-ginza Station - 5 min walk
- Tokyo Shimbashi Station - 8 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 57 min drive
- RESTAURANT Belle Marche — 1 min walk
- Sushi Arai - 1 min walk
- Sushi Kanesaka - 1 min walk
- Sushi Sakae - 2 min walk
- Cafe de l'ambre - 2 min walk
About this property
HOTEL MUSSE GINZA MEITETSU
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Children age 0-5 stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2100 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention