Thiruvananthapuram Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Thiruvananthapuram hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Thiruvananthapuram trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Top hotels in Thiruvananthapuram
Reviewed on 27 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 2 Dec. 2019
Top activities in Thiruvananthapuram
One Day Varkala Cliffs Beach Tour from Trivandrum
Kovalam to Kanyakumari Excursion tour
Trivandrum Walk of Divinity (2 hours guided walk)
Thiruvananthapuram Beach Holiday
There's nothing more relaxing than a Thiruvananthapuram holiday. Whether you're treating yourself to refreshing cocktails at a local bar or reading your favourite magazine by the ocean's edge, your trip to Thiruvananthapuram is the time to live out your beachy daydreams. Many opt to stay near Lighthouse Beach, situated just 7 miles (12 km) from the town centre. However, you'll also find plenty of Thiruvananthapuram holiday packages around Vizhinjam Beach and Samudra Beach Park, two other well-liked nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Thiruvananthapuram
- Spend your getaway by the water and let the stresses and strains of daily life drift away with the ocean breeze. Book one of our Thiruvananthapuram beach hotels and indulge in a little beachside bliss.
- Our hotels, like Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum, Kerala and Lake Palace Hotel Trivandrum, are popular with visitors of all sorts. Check out the amenities and get ready for your stay in Thiruvananthapuram!
- Approximately 784,200 people live in Thiruvananthapuram. If you're after a few tips about what to see and do, why not start a conversation with a few of the locals? Our Thiruvananthapuram things to do page is also a handy source of information.
- If you're on the lookout for places to visit while you're in town, add Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Thiruvananthapuram Zoo and Technopark to your travel itinerary. Also, be sure to look into our Thiruvananthapuram holiday deals to save money on your hotels and experiences.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Thiruvananthapuram holiday?
Which airports can I fly into for a Thiruvananthapuram holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Thiruvananthapuram?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Thiruvananthapuram?
- Trivandrum Night Walking tour
- Food Walk Tour Trivandrum
- Walking Tour of Trivandrum (2 hours guided walk)
- Trivandrum Walk of Divinity (2 hours guided walk)
- Varkala Cliffs Beach Tour from Trivandrum
- Varkala City Tour (Pickup from Hotel)