Visitors to Tamworth are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, coffeehouses, and parks.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Tamworth
- The closest major airport is in Tamworth, NSW (TMW) 7.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tamworth
Cultural venues in the city include Tamworth Capitol Theatre, Tamworth Power Station Museum, and Australian Country Music Hall of Fame. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bicentennial Park and Powerhouse Motorcycle Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Tamworth. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Hotel Powerhouse - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- CH On Peel Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- City Sider Motor Inn - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Tamworth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Tamworth gets about 26.42 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 40°F